No products in the cart.You must have an order with a minimum of $250.00 to place your order, your current order total is $0.00.
Nicewell Food Scale, 22lb Digital Kitchen Scale Weight Grams and oz for Cooking Baking, 1g/0.1oz Precise Graduation, Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass
- 【PRECISE WEIGHT】 The digital food scale with built-in four high-precision load sensors, quick and accurate 0.1oz/1g increments when adding ingredients, measuring range: 0.1oz to 22 lbs (2g/3g to 10kg).
- 【MULTIFUNCTION SCALE】 9″x6.3″ platform and Large lcd display for easy readout in g, kg, lb: oz, fl.oz and ml. This digital weight scale is for better cooking, baking, tracking intake, weight loss and postage.
- 【EASY TARE】 Convenient tare button for tare calculation allows you to subtract the weight of plate or container, making it easy to achieve accurate readouts of ingredients.
- 【PRACTICAL DESIGN】 The food scale is designed with tempered glass for strong bearing, sleek stainless steel surface for anti-fingerprint and easy clean, a attached hook for convenient storage.
- 【HASSLE FREE SUPPORT】 We are always stand behind our kitchen scale, please feel free to reach to us if you have any problem, we will address timely.
- The BPA-free Everyday water pitcher with filter holds 10 cups of water, enough to fill 3 24-ounce reusable water bottles
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- This space efficient Brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; Height 10.47″; Width 5.59″; Length/Depth 10.94″; Weight 2.29 pounds
- Brita is the water filter, reducing chlorine (taste & odor), Mercury, Copper, Zinc and Cadmium; always get cleaner, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Longlast and Standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlastplus filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; 16.9 ounce water; Based on IRI data; vs tap