No products in the cart.You must have an order with a minimum of $250.00 to place your order, your current order total is $0.00.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas One (XBOX Series X/S & XOne and Windows)
- The first official joystick for Xbox One and Windows, with the official buttons for the Xbox One console.
- Works on Xbox Series X|S
- Ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all types of flight simulation (space adventure, modern combat, warplanes, civil flight)
- Detachable, full-size throttle for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality
- Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes plus 14 action buttons plus 1 rapid-fire trigger plus 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view)
Firstly Official joystick for Xbox One, compatible with PC.
Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas is proud to launch the first Plug and Play joystick for Xbox One.
Box Contents: joystick, throttle, Allen key, information.
Secondly, Treat yourself to a joystick featuring an ergonomic and realistic design, perfectly adapted to all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc).
Realistic, Ergonomic Joystick:
In addition, real life, the flight controls used by pilots include a stick and a throttle: this combination is extremely effective in terms of performance and precision. The T-Flight More so, Horas One provides the same level of realism.
The joystick’s realistic, ergonomic design is perfectly adapted to all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc). The wide hand-rest helps Games keep their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, allowing the stick to react to even subtle movements.
Furthermore, Adjust the stick’s resistance according to your needs and preferences.
The joystick includes a full-size throttle, which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft.
Again, The throttle is detachable and may be positioned in either of two different ways:
– Detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or
– more over, Attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space).
Dual Rudder System:
The joystick features a rudder function, which is a plane corresponds to the pedals used by the pilot to turn the steering,
allowing the plane to pivot around its vertical axis (therefore making the plane turn left or right).
This rudder function is accessible by rotating the joystick’s handle (with an integrated locking system),
or via the progressive tilting lever.
- 24/7 Available
- Free & Fast Shipping
- Save Delivery
- Worldwide Delivery
- Quick Response
Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas One